Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kaley's visit

Most of ya'll know that Kaley, MY cousin...by marriage, was in town visiting us this past week. I can't speak for Kaley, but the kids and I had a blast. Nate loved having Kaley around, because it was one more person for him to bug. Poor Kaley got to experience our real lfe alarm clocks known as Nate and Leah, which come in the form of screaming, giggling, or screeching. :) Also, Kaley got stuck with wiping Nate's heiny....yikes...she may never want to have kids after that experience. I certainly appreciated all the help. I really enjoyed having two extra arms. :) Nate loved him some Kaley. In fact, he told me today that Kaley was his best friend and he was going to marry her. I guess I'm going to have to explain the "kissing cousins" subject again. We've already been through that with his cousin Kaitlyn. Anyhow...we really enjoyed her being here.
This picture is sooooo appropriate because it shows Nate's little gremlin side.

Here's what happens when we let Nate share is pudding with Leah.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Don't we have the best family in the world???? All of us lovin' all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete