Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camera shy..

Warning to all family members....You better not be camera shy, because I will be snapping pictures non-stop for the next month. Soooo....Mom, Dad, John Eric, Sara, Leslie, Nathan, Kaitlyn, Kylie, Bebe, Poppy, Mama Lou, Kirk, Jess, Mike, Jacob, Parker, and Eden....this warning is for you!!!!!! That's right....I get to see all of ya'll!!! Yah!!!! I already went picture crazy with Billy and Jessica, so they're safe. :) I'm sure ya'll are all wondering why. Well, I have been meaning to have a room dedicated to our family....just framed pictures with all my loved ones. The most important people in my life.... :) Anyhow, consider yourself warned!!!!

XOXO,

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm flattered to be included, and I really think you captured some good ones at Bebe's house this past weekend. Hope you're having a great week. xoxo to the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete