Thursday, May 21, 2009

Toys!!!!

My house is being taken over by toys!!!!! There is a huge racetrack that is taking up half of Nate's room...a dinosaur the size of a large retriever sits by our back door.....Leah's exersaucer is here there and everywhere....not to mention the 3000 animals that find themselves stacked upon every table in the house!!!! I know..I know...toys come with kids, but seriously....who needs this many toys?! Of course, I'm to blame for most of the toy invasion. I spoil these kids way to much and my house is paying for it. 1900 sq. ft. seems extremely small when toys come into the picture. My OCD is in full gear right now, and I'm ready to start donating....TOYS for TOTS in gonna be on my speed dial from now on!

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain! i like clean countertops (i'm talking NOTHING on them), empty tables, zero clutter. that, my friend, doesn't mix well with having kids. i constantly feel like i'm going to have a panic attack. right now i have in my view an exersaucer, a playmat, a swing, and a few barbies scattered in between it all. aaaaaaaaah! let me know if you find a solution :)

    ReplyDelete