Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I want to wish every mother a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Especially to all those mothers who are a part of my life. Thank you, because I'm sure I've learned a thing or two from every mother I know. I need all the help I can get! A shout out to Bebe- thank you for everything!!!

I have learned in the short 3 years of being a mother that it is the hardest and most rewarding job that will ever exist! That brings me to my mom, a mother to 5, three boys and 2 girls. Wow!!! How do you do it? I can barely handle two, so the thought of 5 seems unfathomable. I could go on and on about all the things that makes my mom great, but to sum it all up. She worked her heiny off to raise children whom would grow up to be kind, loving, and generous people. I'm not saying any of us are perfect, but she did a pretty darn good job!!!! Did I mention that she was raising five Jensens?! That's a task in itself, because Jensens are strongwilled and stubborn! I am so thankful to have a mother like her and I'd be lucky to be even half the mother she is!!!! Thanks mom!!!!!!

(Please note: I would like to also mention that my dad played a huge role in raising us, but I will save those praises for Father's Day :) .)

2 comments:

  1. You are so precious to me - and an awesome Mom to our precious Nate and Leah - thank you and also thanks for sharing Mother's Day with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lala, you are certainly so lucky to have Bebe and Linda so close to love and enjoy those babies! And of course they're lucky for their grandbabies to have such an awesome Mother!

    ReplyDelete