Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Kylie


As most of ya'll already know, John Eric and Sara had their second baby girl on April 27th. She weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches...full term. Golly they make some teeny tiny babies. My babies come out a month early and weigh that much. :)

Anyhow, I had to go get a look at my new niece, so I packed the kids up with the help of Aunt Lellie and made the trip up to Georgia. My mom was already up there helping out with Kaitlyn. Sooooo.....here she is......beautiful baby girl! Kylie has a head full of golden blonde hair and she has full red lips. She's a good eater and she's SUPER STRONG!!! Absolutely perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby! Congrats to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me - or does she look a lot like Leah?!?!? She is just beautiful - can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete