Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Young Child Week

This past week was "The Young Child Week" at Nate's school. Kind of a like spirit week, but for little kids. They were assigned a dress code for each day. Of course, I was thrilled and could not wait! I really wanted to go all out, but I didn't want to scare off any of the other mothers from any future playdates!


Monday - Crazy Hair Day: Well at first I was going to do a fro, or maybe even a fro-hawk, but then I thought...hmmmm...what's crazier than Nate having straight and slicked-back hair. NOTHING! Well this was as good as I could get with his slick do. His hair has a mind of it's own, because I loaded it with extra hold gel and it released within minutes after arriving at school! Oh well, we tried. :)


Wednesday - Crazy Socks & Shoes Day: As you can see, he's wearing Crocs with socks. Nate would be quick to point out that they were not just socks, but walrus socks. Anyhow, I figured this would be as crazy as Nate would let me get with this. He's not to big on things not matching. He must have gotten that from his daddy. Yeah right!!!!!

Friday - Dress like Mom/Dad Day: Obviously, Nate dressed like daddy, but I threw on my gray polo and wore a camo hat to match my boys. :)


They also a had a picnic on Friday and all of the families were invited. The weather was perfect and we had a blast. Leah was in a great mood, which made the picnic even better! Maybe it was those apple pinwheels she was eating....



















2 comments:

  1. Love the FUN school activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday party - I almost feel like I was there :-) Won't be long tho, before the beach! xoxox

    ReplyDelete