Sunday, March 28, 2010

Go Nay Nay!!!

As most of you know there are two Nathans in my life. My crazy and wonderful son, Nate, and Nathan, my sweet baby brother. It seems like just yesterday that my mom brought Nathan (a.k.a. Nay Nay) home who looked like a swollen beet because of an allergic reaction he had from something my mom ate right before giving birth. He was quite the handful for my mom with all of his allergies and asthma, so I decided to take on the role as Lil' Momma to help out. Of course, me thinking I was Nathan's second mom wasn't always helpful. In fact, I was so bossy and overbearing that I might as well have been called Big Momma!!!! I was just trying to help. :) With that said....I love my baby brother and it blows my mind that he is already 17 years old and headed to college in the fall. CRAZY!!! He has grown up to be a smart, polite, funny, and extremely caring young man who I deeply respect.

Enough of all the cheesy stuff....here's a video of Nathan being a dork with his friends. It cracked me up and should be entertaining for anyone who knows him. Enjoy!


e

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! i think what's so funny is that Ty fits right into your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the perfect match....a nut just like us!

    ReplyDelete