Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leah's one!!!!!!

Our sweet baby girl turned 1!!!!!!! Wow, time flies! It feels like just yesterday that my water broke at 3ish in the morning....soaking thru three towels....waddling into the emergency room in my sopping wet sweats...laying on the OR table....joking with the doctors and nurses....and hearing my Leah's first cry!!!!! I'll never forget the look on Leah's face when I first saw her....I knew right away that she had my big mouth, because she had a frown on her face that looked almost clown like (because of her big ole pout). It was love at first sight....all 6 lbs 3.5 oz and 19 1/2 inches of her was absolutely beautiful! My sweet baby girl! Now...she's one years old! Weighing in at 21 lbs 8 oz and 30 inches long. We sure have come a long way! The entertainment for her actual birthday was her daily bath! Please excuse my foot....I didn't feel like cropping. :)
Birthday party pics are coming in the next blog entry.


2 comments: