Thursday, October 8, 2009

Glee

I love the new show Glee, which got me to thinking....

I like to introduce you to one of Glee's future talents.....

These are few shots from Ty's portfolio, which is a work in progress. We are currently working on his head shots. Ty possesses many skills, but his strengths are song and dance. He doesn't have any professional training...all self taught! He's got a mean toe touch and the moves of a Chippendale. He can strum a guitar with the best of them (this is true). He's been known to sing in the shower a time or two. The list goes on.....








BTW...I'm gonna catch some heat for posting these pictures, but I couldn't resist!
I caught Ty in a funny mood and started snapping pics! HA!!!!!
That's my man! Love him! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hilar! Ty is mos def glee material. I LOVE that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to see proof of the toetouch...video please next time!

    ReplyDelete