Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate!

Wow!!! I have a four year old!!! Where has all the time gone?!! It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing Nate home from the hospital. Oh he was so cute with his baby fuzz back hair!!! I miss those days, but that's not to say that I'm not loving life now. Nate is growing up to be an amazing kid if I do say so myself. Extremely outgoing and everyone's friend...caring...hyper...WILD...and absolutely perfect for our family!!!! I couldn't ask for a better son. :) Happy Birthday Nate!

                                         Like Father like Son

Easter Morning

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! You're right - hard to believe that Nate is 4!!! He is a great little boy and I feel lucky to be his Bebe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy b-day natini ;) and who could forget that back hair? loved it!

    ReplyDelete