Friday, January 8, 2010

2010!!!!!


New Years Eve was great.....got the kids down to bed early at my parents....got to get dressed with no distractions....headed out to a yummy dinner at Global Grill with John Eric, Sara, Billy, Jessica, and Ty.....enjoyed a delicious meal....and.......got a phone call from my mom that Nate was sick with chills, bad fever, and barfing!!!!! I couldn't stand the thought of not being with my baby when he's sick, although, I knew he was in good hands with my mom. Soooooo I ended up being a total kill joy for everybody's New Year. They were all very understanding....thanks again guys!

J.E. & Sara

Billy & Jessica

Ty & I

Nate holding his barf bowl and wearing a fever pad. Poor little guy!

Oh yeah, did I mention that the fever/barfing was the onset of hand foot & mouth disease which Nate so kindly passed onto his sister. Lovely! We have been confined to the house for an entire week now. I've got myself a serious case of cabin fever. :) Happy 2010!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh mercy me! Hope everybody is well by now. Kirk and I just laughed and said we ALWAYS have cabin fever (if that's what you call it) and we LOVE it. You'll be old one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor babies - this is the time when someone is always sicky it seems!!!

    ReplyDelete