Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Annual Beach Reunion

Every year Ty's mother side of the family has an annual beach reunion. The vacation consists of good times, great food, and the best of company! Lots of pool time, beach time, card playing, and tons of eating!!!!! We had a blast, but of course it was waaaaaay to short! Anyhow, I didn't bust out the camera till basically the last night and this is what the festivites consisted of.....
UGLY FACES
"Bitter Beer Face"

Keep in mind that I think that Ty and Jessica are extremely attractive, so how are they so good at their "ugly" faces?!
"Squidward"


As you can see....we are looking hot as usual. Kidding aside...our beach reunion was soooo much fun and I'm looking forward to our next gathering.
P.S. If you really want a good look at these pictures...click on the picture to view it in full size. I must say that my "bitter beer face" is a talent. Much to Ty's dismay!

2 comments:

  1. i didn't realize making an ugly face also requred the "my hands are broken" move...thanks Ty for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike said I took that one. I have to agree. DAMN I LOOK UGLY! LOL *score one for me*

    ReplyDelete